::G's Blog

Plug into my stream of consciousness.

First Post

by ::G @ 2004-09-02 00:52
Here's a first post, coming from the 3.5" CI lab, Hitachi GST in Fujisawa, Japan. I was waiting for a test to complete and got bored, what can I say.

I'd been planning to set up a blog for a while, but never got around too it. I figured, I have enough stress in my life without feeling compelled to scrawl something every day. However, being on international assignment overseas, a blog is probably the most efficient way to keep in touch with one's family and friends without having to spend time repeating oneself.

Actually, I'd been holding out for installing MovableType -- blasphemy! -- on my website, but haven't had time to sit down and do it. Five minutes setting up an account on Blogger was a lot easier. (Ok, ten minutes because I read the terms of service....)