::G's Blog

Plug into my stream of consciousness.

A/C Rules!

by ::G @ 2004-09-02 01:20
So it got too toasty in the 3.5" CI lab, since I'm running the chamber at 55 degrees C, thus I moved to the 2.5" CI lab, where it's nice and cool. Summers in Japan suck, having an excess of heat and humidity. Especially when your company is cheap and doesn't run the A/C.... The 2.5" CI lab is special for some reason, though -- it's nice and cool most of the time, which is why I spend a lot of time here instead of the 3.5" lab.

Now that I'm actually doing the blogging thing, I wish I'd started back in April when I first moved out here. I missed chronicling some epochal moments during my first formative months as a salaryman. Now I've forgotten most of it due to heavy drinking. (I'm only partly kidding.) Time passes quickly. On some level, I think things like this are just a sub-optimal use of time, but one has to reflect periodically to take stock of where they are, where they've come from, where they're going. Perhaps it's best not to do it in a public forum, but....

Well, I should probably head back to the other lab and check on my experiment.