In the news
by ::G @ 2005-01-08 10:39
Coca-Cola Announces Plans to Launch Coca-Cola With Lime (requires registration)
Somehow, I don't think that'll help their stock. But if it does, I'll be happy *grin*
Carbon TVs to edge out liquid crystal, plasma?
Sounds cool: hi-res more affordable than LCD and less flawed than plasma. One thing in the article that was strange, and that's someone quoted as saying that the best image quality is found on CRTs. Well, my Samsung LCD looks better than any CRT or TV I've ever had....
Sony vague on PSP American launch
"I told him we've already got one!"
Online scams emerge in tsunami's wake
Now there's a type of person that needs to be eliminated from this Earth.
CES Celebrates Gadget Gluttony
One of these days, I'm going to CES, dammit.
iTunes user sues Apple over iPod
What a greedy loser. One can use existing tools (DeDRMS/FairKeys or iOpener) to "free" iTunes music as is. Apple is fairly liberal with their usage rights, and probably has some legal liability for piracy of the music. The business world is a rough place....
Vaporware Phantom Haunts Us All
Hey, Gran Turismo 4 is shipping...in Japan.
Somehow, I don't think that'll help their stock. But if it does, I'll be happy *grin*
Carbon TVs to edge out liquid crystal, plasma?
Sounds cool: hi-res more affordable than LCD and less flawed than plasma. One thing in the article that was strange, and that's someone quoted as saying that the best image quality is found on CRTs. Well, my Samsung LCD looks better than any CRT or TV I've ever had....
Sony vague on PSP American launch
"I told him we've already got one!"
Online scams emerge in tsunami's wake
Now there's a type of person that needs to be eliminated from this Earth.
CES Celebrates Gadget Gluttony
One of these days, I'm going to CES, dammit.
iTunes user sues Apple over iPod
What a greedy loser. One can use existing tools (DeDRMS/FairKeys or iOpener) to "free" iTunes music as is. Apple is fairly liberal with their usage rights, and probably has some legal liability for piracy of the music. The business world is a rough place....
Vaporware Phantom Haunts Us All
Hey, Gran Turismo 4 is shipping...in Japan.


Leave a comment