Missing Data
by ::G @ 2004-11-19 02:47
These days, I remain unconscionably busy, despite my best intentions at trying to not waste all my time on work.
In the midst of all this, I forgot to mention a couple events from two weeks ago. The day was November 3rd, Bunka no Hi in Japan. I had the day off, as it's a national holiday here, and unlike the previous two national holidays where I came in to work, I stayed at home. Because this was two weeks ago, I can't remember 100% of what I did that day. In the morning I did a little woodworking, since I'm still constructing the shelf/light for the bathroom. Slow going. Everything seems to take longer than I think, and I have no less than four other things to build in the queue. Anyway, progress.
Noel came over that day. He was having major issues with his employer here, and just as he negotiated better terms—he lost a very important piece of identification. So we hung out for a while, as he had to take the next day off anyway. I had to make him watch the "Kuriimu Nantoka" with the Nagabuchi Endless Live I'd recorded on the PSX. 「ぴいぴいぴい…」 Anyway, while he was over, my speakers arrived. The Denon SC-T777SAs. Sagawa Kyubin delivered them after 9pm just like I'd requested; unfortunately I didn't have any speaker cable, so I had to wait for the weekend to hook the speakers up.
That Saturday Sachie had plans to go to Tokyo Disneyland with her friend Rie (they set it up on the 23rd), so I was free! Yeah!! Since it's been a couple weeks I don't even remember what I did other than sleep in and go to the mall, but it was still cool. I think I had Subway for dinner.
Time goes by fast, especially when one is unable to mark the passage....
In the midst of all this, I forgot to mention a couple events from two weeks ago. The day was November 3rd, Bunka no Hi in Japan. I had the day off, as it's a national holiday here, and unlike the previous two national holidays where I came in to work, I stayed at home. Because this was two weeks ago, I can't remember 100% of what I did that day. In the morning I did a little woodworking, since I'm still constructing the shelf/light for the bathroom. Slow going. Everything seems to take longer than I think, and I have no less than four other things to build in the queue. Anyway, progress.
Noel came over that day. He was having major issues with his employer here, and just as he negotiated better terms—he lost a very important piece of identification. So we hung out for a while, as he had to take the next day off anyway. I had to make him watch the "Kuriimu Nantoka" with the Nagabuchi Endless Live I'd recorded on the PSX. 「ぴいぴいぴい…」 Anyway, while he was over, my speakers arrived. The Denon SC-T777SAs. Sagawa Kyubin delivered them after 9pm just like I'd requested; unfortunately I didn't have any speaker cable, so I had to wait for the weekend to hook the speakers up.
That Saturday Sachie had plans to go to Tokyo Disneyland with her friend Rie (they set it up on the 23rd), so I was free! Yeah!! Since it's been a couple weeks I don't even remember what I did other than sleep in and go to the mall, but it was still cool. I think I had Subway for dinner.
Time goes by fast, especially when one is unable to mark the passage....


Leave a comment