
Tuesday I left work a bit early, around 20:00, to go have dinner with Sachie, her mother, and brother. They had just gotten the registration on the Nissan 180SX renewed. Sachie picked me up at work and we met up with her family at Skylark Gusto, a "family restaurant", for a late dinner. I insisted on paying this time, and we traded cars. Sachie had to drive the 180 home, which was interesting because it's a manual transmission. Even more interesting, the license plates turned out to be "404"! (As in, "404 File not found".) Now I just have to work up the courage to drive a stick-shift on these narrow, drive-on-the-left roads....
Leave a comment
You are such a dork! =)
Hah, you're just jealous, Katie =p
Jealous that I wouldn't have recoganized the 404 as an error msg? Damn! You caught me!
Hmm, maybe I should've left off the explanation so the blissfully ignorant wouldn't know of my geekiness. But you know, if you don't have anything nice to say....