State Department Stupidity
by ::G @ 2005-02-24 09:25
More proof that the government is run by idiots: Apparently they intend to put RFID transmitters in new passports, from which personal information (name, birthdate, birthplace, and digital photo) can be read without the bearer's knowledge or consent. Well, ripping the RFID chip out of the passport would probably invalidate it, so I guess people will just have to build jammers and carry it with the passport.
Why is it that our leaders are idiots? Must be that the majority of voters are, too—the fallacy of democracy as we know it.
Why is it that our leaders are idiots? Must be that the majority of voters are, too—the fallacy of democracy as we know it.


Leave a comment
Yeah it really sucks!!
I hate rubbish procedures and forms required to fill my ID for getting visa or passport, to go abroad...!! I hate those kinda meaningless checks @ govormental offices and systems, YUCK!
It's quite foolish to show or have boring piles of notes when we travel to somewhere out from our land, passport.....the only things I can find nice in it, are unique difference of each countries own stamps identify our landing to the country, I think. As for me, it's just 1 I got in Ireland. There's a ★mark and I love it :)
G殿、先ほどブログに寄せていただいたコメントを読みました。こちらこそ、ありがとうございます。それにしても、敬語がお上手ですね。私は、目上の方にしか使いませんが。
たいていは、俗語や方言を好んで使っております。是非また、私のしょうもないブログに遊びにいらしてください。いろいろな方がコメントされていくので、楽しいですよ。
それでは、また。ごきげんよう。彼女の幸恵さんに、よろしくお伝えください。
佐藤 繊乃 Shinano Sato