Modes of 'version
by ::G @ 2005-03-16 10:40
I can't think of what to write, so I'll write about something inane. I've noticed that at times I get stuck in an introverted mode where I get lost in my own thoughts and don't want to talk to people because that would disturb the quiet logic. Yeah, right. It's just easier not to have to deal with others sometimes, because you never know what your conversation partner is going to do. At work, when this happens, I'm analyzing something on paper, or going through a list of problems I have to work on, or otherwise not necessarily producing useful output. That's the preparatory stage for getting something done. Then there's this extroverted mode where I find that I have to talk to like three different people to find out information, and then I go get it hammered out in one swoop, finding out that the undertones of dread I was feeling at having to face another live human bean was just stupid. (Seems like I forget every time, which is why I'm an introvert.) After that I'm primed to get things done. There's some mental inertia there that has to be counteracted. Natural extroverts probably have a lower level of inertia, leading them to be more impulsive? I suppose the two aren't exactly equal, but the correlation is probably good.
Does that count as a valid entry for today? With introversion and extroversion, there's a third mode of 'version, perversion, but I'm not going to tread on that one right now. Argh, what the hell is wrong with this blather?! It's all weird and stuff. Maybe all the nights of drinking have finally pierced the thin veil that was my sanity; but it's more convenient to blame it on work! Damned corporate slavers!
Does that count as a valid entry for today? With introversion and extroversion, there's a third mode of 'version, perversion, but I'm not going to tread on that one right now. Argh, what the hell is wrong with this blather?! It's all weird and stuff. Maybe all the nights of drinking have finally pierced the thin veil that was my sanity; but it's more convenient to blame it on work! Damned corporate slavers!


Leave a comment
Ah...G dono. I think you're not so introvert enough - I'll never write "we slept in" or whatever in my blog, I suppose... :0 !
As for dorks/idiots, just friends should be better I realized anyhow.
[f**k Baka No Jutsu, Kid Austin is a real dork!! :( ] ...We're yet playing foolish arts each other to fight or win, though... :9
I'd have to say that most people who blog are probably on the introverted side! Otherwise they'd be out doing non-computer stuff ^_-
"Sleeping in" usually is non-sexual, meaning having just slept really late. There can be that sort of innuendo, but I didn't mean it that way, and I don't write that sort of detail in my blog! Even people who know me personally would be interested in that kind of thing ^^; A friend of mine and I sometimes discuss such vulgarities, but our significant others know one another. (Though I'm not sure they'd be too happy to know they've been discussed.)
One of my concerns about "settling down" is that it probably will limit my capacity to make new friends. It's not like I'm short of friends, but it seems like a measure of one's meaning to touch as many people's lives as one can. See, I'm trying to break out of introversion. Yet here I am writing in my blog!
Regarding blogs, please leave me out of the blog wars, eh. No dissing others in my blog! If anything, criticize me instead.
Oh sorry for my mistake...but sure somehow guys diggin' on me write something sexual in his lone blog, though...hah. I was just involved too much or tease/remedy too much!
Anyhow he's such kinda dork (calling by himself...awww) and only good at computing/diggin' on someone's blogs, yea...!! Roche, seem really rural and snowy, according to his writing and posts.